About the specialty
Rehabilitation at SPINEX is a comprehensive program of post-trauma and post-surgery recovery in case of musculoskeletal disorders and sport-related injuries.
Particular attention is paid to pre- and post-operative rehabilitation. The program is designed by physiotherapist individually for each patient, taking into account the intensity and frequency of the physical load. With the help of properly selected set of physical exercises, patients return to their usual live already upon discharge.
Rehabilitation involves advanced rehabilitation techniques: RedCord suspension therapy, kinesiology, PNF movement retraining, kinesiotherapy, reflexotherapy, FDM and ERGON fascial techniques, soft manual therapy, kinesio taping, and physiotherapy.
Rehabilitation types used
at SPINEX Modern Surgical Center
- Spinal post-surgery rehabilitation
- Post-joint replacement rehabilitation
- Post-injury rehabilitation
- Intervertebral joint arthrosis rehabilitation
- Post-stroke rehabilitation
- Sports rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation in case of dizziness and migraine
- Restoration of hand movement in tunnel syndrome
- Post-vascular surgery rehabilitation
- Therapeutic gymnastics for children